Entrada destacada

Freddie Armando Romero Paredes Plans

Freddie Armando Romero Plans Leer más publicaciones en Calaméo

martes, 14 de julio de 2020

My professional evolution

When I was studying Communications at Cepea Institute from 2013 to 2016, I almost gave up, because a goal was something that you hope to achieve and it was a challenge that it was difficult to do, because I had failed four times. Two times at university and two times at institute. In the radio class, I looked for the contacts, emails and phones to do the radio interviews. In writing class, I looked for resources to write better. In group work, I looked for wiz people to help me solve any setback in the monographs and videos. In photography class, I looked for assistance and advice to take better photos because I did not want to fail the course again. In math class, I looked for another chance to take the test again. In video class, I looked for a way to buy a high definition camera to make better videos for the course and for my YouTube channel. I broke up with the vices of making time, watching TV, going for a walk and spending for spending. I broke up with the risked contacts and dangerous persons. I looked up good professionals to rise and improve my future and my life. And I learned from them. I learned from the good way. I continuously picked up modular career certifications. I continuously picked up the progressive certifications of the Communications career. I picked up my graduate diploma and my professional title. And I felt very good. I turned into a great and promising professional who did his country and his world a lot of good. I carried on my studies and I can say that I am proud of myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario